Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Junior Deputy Clerk Summer Internship Program, created by Cathelene "Tina" Robinson in 2009, is tailored for rising tenth thru twelfth graders. The four week initiative is a non-paid internship designed to enhance the professional, career and social development skills of our communities’ future leaders, while also exposing them to careers in local and state government. Since it’s inception, this inception has help, enhance, elevate and empower over 200 Fulton County and metro-Atlanta youth.
· A non-paid internship program to expose high school students to careers in local government.
· An opportunity for youth to gain hands on work, interviewing, career development and other soft skills to help prepare them for college and the workforce.
· An opportunity to receive community service hours required for high school graduation and scholarships.
· A rising 10th - 12th grade high school student
· Available for the duration of the 4-week program (June 1- June 30, 2020)
· Committed to work hours of 8:45AM - 4:00PM daily
· Able to provide his/her own transportation daily
To access the application and other related forms, click here.